Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Adventure and Dinner with Ashley & Abby

I decided to take Hadassah to Line Creek Nature Trail to walk around and to get some pictures of her at 5 months. It was the perfect cool day with just the right amount of breeze. I was amazed at how much she had grown. Not just in size but no longer can I just place her somewhere for a picture. Now she is rolling over and is trying to discover the world around her - by mouth! We had a great time. There are more pictures posted on our website as well as on facebook. Enjoy!






My favorite!!! I love the contrast of soft and hard in the picture above.




First sign of fall - the leaves are turning yellow
All that picture taking makes me tired!
After our time on the nature trail I put some new batteries in Hadassah's mobile. She was so excited to have her old buddies back!
Later that evening my dear friend Ashley came over with her little girl Abby. Hadassah and Abby had a great time with one another.

What a great way to end the evening.

No comments: