Monday, September 7, 2009

A Busy Labor Day!!

Haddie has been starting solid food (which she LOVES). There are some unusual foods coming up like papaya and parsnip. So...I thought today would be a great day to go stock up at the Worlds Farmers Market. They have just about anything you can think of and of course many things you have never heard of. An added bonus is that you can't find a better price anywhere else on most things there and the food stays fresh a lot longer. I have really enjoyed making Haddie's food. It not only saves a lot of money and waste but tastes a whole lot better.
Haddie enjoyed her morning nap on the way up to the Farmers Market. I enjoyed taking my time getting there as I listened to some good music.
Here we are heading into the Farmers Market. Haddie LOVED looking around at all the people as well as all the colors from the fruits and veggies.

After the Farmers Market we went over to the Hick's for a Labor Day BBQ/Hang out. It was great having a conversation with someone who can actually talk back to me. With Michael out of town this was a special treat. When we got back home Haddie had a great time cooling off in her bath. I will post a video of her in the tub.

After a long day, Haddie was ready for bed and so am I!

No comments: