Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hadassah is 6 Months Old!

Well...we made it through the first 6 months. So far things have been pretty uneventful, for which we are very thankful. We are amazed at how much Hadassah has grown. She is rolling over, sitting up, talking up a storm of who knows what, has definite likes and dislikes, can say dada and mamamamama, LOVES the song Old MacDonald, is eating solid food, likes to swim in the bath, and loves to smile at anyone and anything. Michael and I feel so blessed to have Hadassah as our first daughter. Haddie just had her check up and we were able to see how much she has grown since birth. At birth she weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz and was 19 inches long. Now she weighs 17 lbs. 1 oz and is 26.5 inches long. I guess she figured out how to eat!

Hadassah - 1 week old
Hadassah - 6 months old

We decided to celebrate by baking half a cake. Although Haddie did not get any of the cake, she enjoyed helping us along the way!

Sorry Haddie - you will have to wait another 6 months before you get to take your first bite!
We love you Hadassah Lillian Clair and can't wait to see how you change and grow in the months to come!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love that you made half a cake!! I have been trying to convince David that having half-cupcakes would be hilarious for Elijah's half birthday, but he looked at me like I was nuts. I'll show him your post :o)