Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wayyyyy to long!

I can't believe that it has been so long since I have written a post! I have been on a very intense journey and growing process over the past few months (9 to be exact). It has not been an easy transition from becoming a mom of one to a mom of two. Some of it is just the season of life that I am in.

All that said, I have a goal to write at least once post a week. I am removing other things in my life to make this more possible. There are so many things I long to share and I just need to set the time apart to write them down.

Judah is up and I need to get things done but I wanted to at least get things started again...

I will leave you with a pic of Judah at 9 months. More to come!





1 comment:

yeamansfamily said...

Yeah!!! I'm excited about this goal of yours. :) haha. and i have to say i've not seen a sweet little boy in a long time who looks MORE like his mama! blessings to you and your sweet family! say hey to michael for me!